Monsoon Unlock Code

Tunedgether

If the seller you purchased it off is a Link dealer then you need to go back to them and get them to sort the correct unlock.  

If it was a private seller the you can contact our sales team and they can give you details of who the original dealer was so you can contact them to retrieve the unlock code.

35 minutes ago, Adamw said:

If the seller you purchased it off is a Link dealer then you need to go back to them and get them to sort the correct unlock.  

If it was a private seller the you can contact our sales team and they can give you details of who the original dealer was so you can contact them to retrieve the unlock code.

Thanks for reply, How to contact sales team.

Hello, I'm the private party who sold the ECU to the person in this thread.  I purchased the ECU via Ebay from Page Performance who was a dealer.  Their account is no longer active though so I'm unable to contact them.  I provided the current owner of the ECU with the unlock code I received from Page Performance but it doesn't seem to be correct.  If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.  Thanks.