Bouncing cold start idle evo8 pnp

Sergi

Can you attach the tune (map) also.  It mostly looks like idle ignition is turning on and off because the idle base position table hasnt been tuned.

It looks like you have numbers around 10-12 in your base position table but it needs more like 70 for the correct idle speed.

• 1 month later...

Hi Adam, after a few days trying i found that if i leave the car get warm works perfect, but if i move the car a few meters when i relase the clutch the idle stars bouncing again, i've tried disabling the overrun desactivation and the idle speed lockout and tried adjusting the gain tables but now the car revs to 2500 till its warmer, i adjunt de modified map and a log with the corrections if you can help me. Also found that the triggers are calibrated as a evo 4-6 i don't know if this will afect

Thanks

map.pclr idle overrun off.llg

A lot of your set up is a mess and you have reversed all of the changes I made last time.  So you are exactly the same as you were before.

I have made many changes.  Please load this map in, do a store.  Power off for 10seconds before restarting.   Do a log of a cold start and keep logging until the engine is warm.  Post that log here and I will make some more tweaks from that. 

map (7).pclr