G4+ Kurofune questions

MnRotary

Hey guys, so I'm looking into purchasing a LINK Kurofune g4+ for my 1991 RHD FC3S. 

I'm just looking to get people's input and also if anyone has also used this ecu to power their build. 

Looking to make 350whp reliably, and maybe 400 with a large turbo in the future.

Car currently has a chipped ecu making 250whp on stock setup at 10psi. 

Very healthy engine and ready to build into a more aggressive street car.

Any help would be very much appreciated!! Thank you guys.

20210112_105409.jpg

No modern Link ECU supports the weird FC trailing toggle ignitor.  We used to many years ago in G1 but they can do weird stuff during limiting so we removed support for that system.  So at least the ignition system will need some upgrades for any Link ecu.

There may be better options than the Kurofune, for instance I know some guys use our FD plug-in with the Banzai adapter hardness.  Does your car have high or low impedance injectors?  '91 would be a series 5 right?

91 is series 5 yes. The last year of the FC.

So is there a way to wire in "AEM Smart coils" to work with this Kurofune ECU? Since this setup will not work with the weird wasted spark rotaries have, I'd assume I could wire them in to the stock harness and tune something with the LINK software?