Voltage changes with indicators

lliam

Hi all I'm having an issue with my link g4x monsoon where if the indicators are put on the voltage is changing 0.4v with the indicators turning on and off. My tuner has advised that it will be an issue when we go on the dyno for the power run as this will effect the dwell times of the injectors etc and the ecu will be working overtime to compensate for the voltage changes. 

What's your guys thoughts and any recommendations. 

It is in a 81 ex lancer with a vr4 4g63t with double fuel pumps, 14 inch radiator fan and factory rvr alternator. One thing I'm leaning towards is the factory ex lancer alternator wire being too smaller gauge to cope with the added electronics. 

Thanks for your input 

Possibly alternator, but indicators are only 50 or 60watts total (about 5A) so I think unlikely.  I would be looking more for bad grounds.  Make sure ECU is grounded to engine block, engine block is grounded direct to batt negative post and the chassis is grounded to the batt neg post.  Make sure there is no paint under ground connections etc and all crimps ok sound, no corrosion etc.