Aim MXP connection issue

Grantv

Hi all, I'm a little stuck. I've got a Link G4 plug n play in my R33 Skyline S2 and for some unknown reason it will not connect to my new Aim MXP (Aim not Link branded if it makes a difference). My tuner, auto elec and myself have tried and still no luck so far. 

The dash is getting power and I have continuity from the Can1 connector on the board to the pins at the rear of the dash. But no CAN data is getting through. I'm hoping it's just a setting that's been missed, so if there is any suggestions I'm all ears. I did also try using the generic dash display in PC Link which I found from another tutorial, and still no luck. 

Any insight would be appreciated.

2136766473_G4setupOriginal.JPG.859f1dc665d79b20476aa2228492ede8.JPG

RS3.JPG

Well that's a good start didn't think of that, my firmware is 5.6.4 so I'll update that tomorrow after work and go from there. I have to push it out of the shed to get to the ecu so thats a tomorrow job.

Wiring wire my Can H and L are wired to pins 8 & 9 on the 14 pin connector. I think they're the correct way but I'll check that too. 

Cheers for the quick response.