Three questions...Link can lambda reads in lambda not in stoimetric 14.7 ratio.

rex@rexshort.co.nz

The link can lambda i installed today reads in lambda scale. Is that because I am using a modeled fuel table and not a traditional fuel table? Can I have it reading in the old scale 14.7 ... in the modeled fuel mode? I can just understand the gauge better. Second question is why does the lambda gauge fluctuate so much at idle? It swings back and forward. The third question is when looking at the logging the internal map has a spike up and down every few seconds like a cardeo graph at a hospital. Why are the spikes there. I am using the internal map sensor on the Link G4+Storm Blue.

For the units used. This is purely a setup in PCLink. 

K1lDSuc.png

iMeJ4Lo.png

Lambda swinging back below and over target is just your tune and might need a bit more work in the idle control. If you have closed loop then playing with the PIDs might help settle it down.

Without looking at a log it could be guessing and I'm no automotive engineer, how long apart are the spikes. I've heard of small spikes caused by the engine firing and causing pressure spikes in the plenum, guess it depends on cams, overlap etc..