Rife Oil Pressure sensor Fault Code 23 Error at AN V5 at GND

SW20_Taylor

I have a g4+ plug in, MR2 V3, with a Rife pressure and temp block. Its a dual sensor block with a 150psi pressure sensor and a remote temp thermistor that connects to the sensor black via a M5 cable. They share 5V ref and ground.

I've confirmed I am getting 5V from the expansion harness and at the sensor. Rife said I should have .5V at the pressure output which I did confirm with my multi meter. Calibration set to Cal 6 since its a linear sensor and per their instructions set 0.5V = 0 PSI; 4.5V = 150 PSI on the calibration. Error low set to .5V I get code 23: Error AN V5 at GND. If I put error low to 0.0V I have no fault codes. I get no reading for oil pressure, stays at 0 KPA, regardless of Error values. 

Am I correct to have Error Low set to 0.0V and rule that out? I'm just trying to get this sensors working so I can implement more protection strategies. Not sure where to go from here since I have 5V ref, sensor ground, and correct voltage from the sensor. Maybe check the pins on the connection from the expansion loom to the ECU? Defective Sensors? Please advise.   

If 0.5-4.5V is the normal operating range, then you need to have your error values away from those to allow for tolerance and slight under/over pressure.  0.1V for error low and 4.9V for high would be typical for a pressure sensor error thresholds.

Thank you Adam, I adjusted the error values and now I have no codes. Is it alright to have 0V for error low and 5V for error high or should I adjust it to .1V and 4.9V respectively?

The Temp sensor is now working, it just needs a pull up resistor, but i'm still getting O KPA reading for the pressure. If I change the pressure value for .5V in the calibration 8 table from 0 KPA to any number the reading will change to that set number. This is telling me its seeing .5V but its not varying. I've tried Linear calibration table 6 (since its a linear sensor) and a non linear calibration table 8 that matches the cal sheet provide by Rife but still no luck. 

Any suggestions? 

0v and 5v values will mean you can never hit the error conditions so 0.1 and 4.9 is better.

you should be seeing 0kpa at atmospheric as it is a gauge pressure sensor not an atmospheric sensor. I wouldn't be worried unless it shows 0kpa while the engine is running. What are you using the pressure sensor for?