Rotary fuel burn calcs.

redmist

I'm running a G4+ Xtreme in a rotary powered off road race car. My average fuel burn is variable based on terrain, weather, competition and how big my balls are that day. 
I run a couple of ESP32 devices for wireless telemetry, dash data display, data logging. I wish to integrate some code to reasonably predict the fuel remaining in tank. 
To this end I suspect that a simple DC primary plus DC secondary multiplied by fuel pressure will give me some indicator of fuel burned at that instant and give me a starting point for my fuel remaining figure? or are there other Link canbus variables that might better suit my purpose?

Cheers, Daniel. 

With G4+ if you are using traditional mode, combining the two inj DC's as you propose is the best way to do it.  There will always be a fudge factor to apply to your calc due to deadtimes and other non-linearatites but once dialed in it works pretty well.  We used that method in Andy Duffin's RX7 when he was running in the endurance series.  If you are using modeled mode you can use the parameter "instantaneous fuel consumption" which will be a little more accurate. 

In G4X we have added "Virtual fuel tank" functionality which covers this much better.  

Thanks Adam, it would appear that I'm implementing my own virtual fuel tank, without knowing Link have already done so on the G4X. I would upgrade, but until full gear shift control happens I'll stick with my storm and xtreme.