Flex Fuel using Innovate Ethanol Gauge

Electredge

Customer has Innovate Ethanol Gauge Kit - It converts the ethanol sensor from the typical digital input into 2 AV 0-5v outputs for ethanol content and fuel temp. 

I didn't see a way to select AV input for flex fuel and wanted to know if there was a way to do it. 

Thanks

Jon

Not presently possible for ethanol content (can do fuel temp via analog).  It was decided to omit that option some time ago as none of the analog output options I looked at the time handled the sensor error conditions properly (or at all).  Can you not splice into the digital sensor signal wire and connect it to a DI (with pull-up off)?  

8 hours ago, Adamw said:

Not presently possible for ethanol content (can do fuel temp via analog).  It was decided to omit that option some time ago as none of the analog output options I looked at the time handled the sensor error conditions properly (or at all).  Can you not splice into the digital sensor signal wire and connect it to a DI (with pull-up off)?  

got it, thanks Adam... I just wanted to ask before splicing into the sensor directly