Analog Input Voltage 0-5V Sampling Frequency

Quino

Hi, I'm designing a Data Adcquisition to measure the torque of a motor on a bench and I need to know the sampling frequency of the Analog Input Voltage 0-5V in order to determine the RC filter I want to introduce in the signal which is sent to the ECU. Also, it would be very useful to know if the proper ECU has any internal filters in this pin configuration. Thanks in advance!

I will have to confirm sample rate with engineering as I dont know off the top of my head.  There is significant hardware filtering on the analog inputs and the software filtering varies depending on the function selected.  

5 minutes ago, Adamw said:

I will have to confirm sample rate with engineering as I dont know off the top of my head.  There is significant hardware filtering on the analog inputs and the software filtering varies depending on the function selected.  

Okay, many thaks! I'll wait for your confirmation about the sampling frequency

• 1 year later...

I only had a vague recollection so I just asked one of the firmware engineers, they are sampled at 500Hz.  Be aware there is more hardware filtering in these older generation ecu's compared to modern stuff where there is more power to do most of it in software.