Can communication problem with AIM PDM32

tbase

My set up is Link fury with AIM PDM32, everything work just fine until last FW update from AIM which make its messy. Gear position are no more show. I have check Can stream channel are both CC13 but it doesnt show by somehow. Gear detection value on ANVolt in ECU works fine but its like AIM doesnt communicate it right. 

I attached both file, is it possible to move gear position on ECU can stream and create another channel to match with on AIM file?
@Adamw 

File can't attached as its oversize so I upload thru wetransfer.

https://we.tl/t-3QeV57sgie

Thanks in advance for help

@Adamw Please forget about the PDM analog input, I just tab signal cable from Gear position sensor that goes to ANVT1 to PDM analog 5 just to see to make it works but it never be the same as reading direct from ECU stream. Reading from PDM analog, voltage not stable and can't show N and R position as the sensor calibration can't input alphabet.

Anyway, you ask me for Can config export from ECU or PDM? How to do so?  I'm not quite sure how to export CAN config that you request. Is it this one? I just use steam2 "generic dash". Steam 1 is one that you made it for me a while ago.

1033512174_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.b545529f6e4ab0ddebc76c219d3084fd.png

I've loaded your file into a dash here and tested with your map loaded in an ecu and gear works correctly for me. 

The only thing I would suggest is update your ecu firmware and change your channel 2 to "Transmit Link MXS" as this has ethanol etc, the custome stream you current have set up doesnt.

rA5fVpH.png