Would Someone Mind Checking My Base Map?

Juiice

I attached my tune and the pinout information the shop gave me when they wired my adapter harness. Just wondering if someone who actually knows what they're doing would mind checking to see if everything in my tune looks good before I load it onto my ecu and try to fire my engine up. The car is a 2001 Lexus IS300 with a 2JZGE NA-T setup. Just wanted to make sure I didn't blow anything up before loading this into my ecu.

Image (2).jpg

Image.jpg

IS300 Base Tune.pclr

As for inputs and outputs they look to match your harness documentation, 

Your crank trigger being a 36-2 you should have it as Multi/missing selected. 

I would clean up the fuel and ignition maps you should have smooth gradual increase and not peaks in either of them, I see the is a supra basemap provided in the plugin unit. 

2 hours ago, aerace_fab said:

As for inputs and outputs they look to match your harness documentation, 

Your crank trigger being a 36-2 you should have it as Multi/missing selected. 

I would clean up the fuel and ignition maps you should have smooth gradual increase and not peaks in either of them, I see the is a supra basemap provided in the plugin unit. 

Yeah I figured the supra base map was a good starting point, also my injectors are ID1050X injectors so should I adjust my main fuel trim settings at all? I'm pretty sure 2JZGTE stock injectors are 550cc so about half the size of my new injectors.  And for Multi/Missing I would do 36 teeth and 2 missing teeth correct?