Random Misfire

jrizing

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone can help. My RX7 started to develop a random misfire at idle or while driving. I've changed plugs, leads and tried spare AEM coils but the issue is still there. I've recently changed to DBW but see anything in the logs to indicate that is the issue. Can you look at the attached log to see if you notice anything out of the ordinary? Thanks 

Log 2021-07-16 5;07;13 pm.llg

Where was it missing in the log?  In the middle region where is was just idling at 1000RPM, or later when you where blipping throttle?  Have you just tried increasing target lambda by say 10% to see if the mis goes away?

You should really have idle ignition control working with DBW aswell, that will help settle down the throttle.  

Thanks for the reply Adam it's actually missing throughout the whole session. I've tried it with the CL off and enabling idle ignition control but that has not resolved the issue. Just out of interest could a faulty injector present similar a result and not show up in the log? 

9 minutes ago, jrizing said:

Just out of interest could a faulty injector present similar a result and not show up in the log? 

Yes, thats why I said to try making it richer.  The lambda only shows the average of all rotors.