Can I convert (mathematically) my old Haltech fuel map in pulse width (ms) to VE?

mattj

I was thinking I would try to convert my old Haltech fuel map in pulse width (ms) to a VE value in the Link that might get me close enough to start the car.  I keep reading that VE is just a ratio of opening time to base opening time, but I'm not sure that helps me.  My Haltech software didn't use a base (master) fuel opening value.  It simply used an actual opening time.  Is it possible to do what I'm trying to do with some math?

15 hours ago, Adamw said:

Not worth the time, it will unlikely work out any closer than a generic table which will get it running no worries.  What engine?  Are you planning on using modelled fuel equation or traditional?

Yeah, I just decided to start throwing out VE numbers and see what it does.  :)  I think I have a different problem though.  It's a 3SGTE.  I'm using the modelled fuel equation.  I don't have any spark, so that's likely the bigger issue.  I'll post a different question about that issue. :)