Ez30d starts but cuts out after a few minutes in the road.

Shawneboy

Moved to the G4X forum.  

Fix the TPS, and air temp sensor, those are not working.  Get a wideband connected.  Those would be the bare minimum before you can start tuning.  

Check the MAP sensor reads the same as BAP with the engine off because the vacuum you are pulling looks a little optimistic.  The rest of it looks like a decent starting point.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:39 PM, Adamw said:

Fix the TPS, and air temp sensor, those are not working.  Get a wideband connected.  Those would be the bare minimum before you can start tuning. 

Still all the same problems present.  Alternator is not working either.  

RwOk when you say fix the tps do you mean that I should calibrate the tps? Also is there a wideband on an EZ30d? I guess I'm not clear on what a wideband is? Working on temp sensors now  Also the motor is running using wasted spark but according to the manuel I should be using direct spark. Is that correct. If yes, then when I choose direct It says I don't have enough drives. Can you tell me hi ow to add more ing and inj drives?...

Thanks again for your help

The tps is not working in your log, it should show 0% when throttle is closed and 100% when the throttle is fully open.  Yours shows zero all the time.  Most likely a wiring issue than calibration.  

You need to fit your own wideband, this is the absolute minimum tool you need for tuning.

You can only run wasted spark since your ecu only has 4 ign drives, you would need to upgrade to a storm to run direct spark.