Trigger 1

Richard giampetro

Hello everyone. Im having a problem with trigger 1.  Anyone that knows the correct setup for trigger 1 could be helpfull. It seems to read. says YES in green but flashes yes and no while cranking on but runs the error counter up. This is for a EVO9 Thank you. My mechanical timing is set perfectly.

PC Datalog - 2021-10-2 8;50;35 pm.llgx

I hope this is what you want?  Id love to start my car. I guess I shouldn't have rebuilt the whole car all at once. not one thing is old but the body, and block. I know everything but the ecu programing is right. Ive been rebuilding cars for 30 years and being a master tech Im sure of my wiring. Ohhh on that note! why cant I hook my Flex fuel sensor to D9?Why D1? D1 is for my VVT. and according to Link D1 -D4 is for VVT ONLY. Second how can I get D9 on the expansion loom to set to my flex fuel sensor? 3 days into setting up a standalone ecu/ECM. I thought this would be a no brainer. lol. Well gotta learn the program first this isn't a Porsche. 

Thank you adam!

Richard G.

TEC...PC Datalog - 2021-10-3 3;38;24 pm.llgx

No, I want a trigger scope.  Go to >ECU Controls>Trigger Scope.  When the engine is cranking click the capture button.  Then save that file.

I also want a copy of your tune/map (.pclx file).

9 minutes ago, Richard giampetro said:

why cant I hook my Flex fuel sensor to D9?Why D1? D1 is for my VVT. and according to Link D1 -D4 is for VVT ONLY. Second how can I get D9 on the expansion loom to set to my flex fuel sensor?

You can use any DI you like for the ethanol sensor, DI9 is fine.  

You trigger scope has no data.  Did you click the capture button when the engine was already cranking?  

Just now, Richard giampetro said:

Sorry the vac hose to the map was off. do you want another log?

No I want a copy of the map/tune and a triggerscope.  

Can you do another scope capture, this time make sure you only hit the capture button when the engine is cranking.

I see the problem, someone has set the trigger settings incorrectly in your map.  

Both trigger 1 and trigger 2 edge need to be set to "All", as per photo below.

rEyLb26.png

No, trigger looks all happy now.  You should now have sync and stable RPM wen cranking, along with fuel and spark.  

If there are still no signs of life, give us another log of it cranking and a bit more info about the engine, injector size etc.