Xtreme + CAN Dash + CAN Lambda

Gazmo

Hi there,

i have a new link mxg 1.2 strada dash which i'm attempting to install and i'm having a small issue i'm hoping to get some help on.

I have a Link g4+ xtreme and i've run a deutsch connector off the CAN 2 and power supply supply from accessories power.

when i plug in the dash directly to this plug everything works as expected. 

I purchased a CAN dual device extension cable from NZEFI as i'm also running link CAN Lambda.  settings as below.

when i plug both devices into the extension cable neither device works.  I've checked the termination resistor for the dash is enabled in the configuration.

any ideas why both aren't working? i'm hoping its not a cable issue.

image.png.188183f4e514ae36b057f8b039581b1b.png

image.png.3871e315e5781ec3489ca6b627f985f4.png

Your setup looks fine.  There’s been a couple of other users on the forum here over the last couple of years that have received those cables with an incorrect pinout.  A quick test you can do is unplug all can devices and with ecu turned on, check the voltage at each pin at the other end.  You should have a bit more than 2.5v on the can h pins and a bit less than 2.5v on the can L pins.