Ethanol reading on Haltech IC7

ozyvr4

Hi there , I just done an update on my IC7 dash and saw in the Link G4 template they offer ethanol sensor as a display. I have set the dash to display Ethanol but its not changing. I want to confirm that the Link VR4Link G4+ has ethanol data in the generic dash stream. 

Another question off topic. I have just fitted a Bosch 260 Bar #0261545040 sensor to my auto transmission . I bought it by mistake as I wanted something that read higher than 150psi . I can not find any calibration info. I did log Raw voltage and found 0.615V is 0 psi . I have not started car as I want to try to moniter pressure on start up. 

Make sure your ECU is on the latest firmware for Ethanol content.  

Those sensors are absolute pressure so you have to subtract atmosphere off them.  It should be more like 0.515V at 0, not 0.615V, so you may have to deal with some error due to the low res.

Calibration should look like this:

VmroSIa.png

Awesome. I haven't updated the firmware for a while.  I'll check and update firmware..

I was only thinking that this morning that I have to think atmospheric pressure , like a map sensor. Ill start with the 0 voltage and see how it goes. So the sensor it linear.