Boost gear wastegate trim

Phil2JZ

Hey legends

Now I’m looking at the boost wastegate trim settings.

Im wanting to increase the boost slightly in second gear via the wastegate trim table. 
As shown in the photo, I have three boost tables %DC 1,2,3 (lowest possible boost, med boost and high boost). I have boost by gear setup, so 1st and second gear are on %DC 1 (lowest boost). 

if I want to add small increments of boost to second gear only, and I start with 10% in the wastegate duty trim 2nd gear column, will it add 10% across the entire %DC 1 table (currently shows Zero across the DC 1 table) 

Or do I need to apply actual numbers to the %DC 1 table before the Boost gear wastegate trim table will have any effect on it? 

thanks 

IMG_2597.jpg

Hey mate, just a quick question on the topic.

Does adjusting the wastegate boost trim settings to increase the boost pressure slightly in second gear effect the main tune (fuel and timing) that keeps the tune running correct air and fuel ratios etc 

just wanting to know if I need to keep an eye on things, adjust any parameters etc to keep the tune in check. 

Engine has been professionally tuned on the Dyno from 14psi to 22psi 

cheers