Setup for Roots Blower

Wuppet

Hoping for some advice on setup. G4 thunder 440 v8

Had vehicle running sequential injection with dual sync dizzy, single spark.  Previously had turbos so even has fuel map boost dependant.

Just put 6/71 Roots blower on it, fabricated a plate with eight injectors between blower and bird catcher hat. 

With the injectors all in close proximity do I need to be changing from sequential to multi-group? My thinking here is that the engine still requires the same amount of fuel just be getting mixed up a bit????

If I need to change what sort of changes should I be making overall to the fuel volume? Assuming that I can't fire injectors at same rate or will over fuel. 

Also considering wiring in crank trigger which is already mounted,  4 magnet style which will obviously force the change to group injection,  any thoughts or advice on this

Appreciate any words of wisdom

Cheers

Stew

The injector timing or sequencing will not be very relevant when it is all getting churned up by the blower, sequential or group would be equally fine.  The last blower car I done like that with injectors on top didnt work very nice, it needed to be way richer than normal to over come very lean flat spots when you stab the throttle open.  We got it running acceptably but when he latter changed to injectors underneath it was night and day better.  So keep that in mind if you ever get the opportunity.