Sharing Knock Sensor Signal

BrettL

Wondering if it is possible to split the signal of the knock sensor (Bosch wideband donut type) so that it can be run to the ECU (Link Thunder) and a KnockBlock simultaneously? 

Don't know if there is an issue with the input impedances of both devices being in parallel and lowering the amplitude of the knock sensor signal?

Engine is a Toyota 3VZ-FE V6 with knock sensors located under the lower intake manifold. Reason for wanting to split the signal is because I'm not sure if there is a good location to bolt the sensors for the KnockBlock itself for tuning purposes. 

Yeah not a great option, output will definitely see a significant influence from impedance.  I have stacked my tuning one on top of the ecu one before with a long bolt.  Otherwise the knock block sensor location is not as critical since the human ear is generally better at differentiating knock from mechanical noise than the ecu is.