WASTEGATE DUTY CYCLE HELP

JOEL

Hey,

I know this is a little difficult to do over the computer, but wondering if anyone can have a look at my WG Duty Cycle table and suggest any tweaking of some sort.

Aiming for about 245/250kpa

At the moment it spikes to 250ish, drops down to approx 215kpa and sometimes climbs again to about 230kpa.

image.png.7f200fb69c09d711d041b7c4e328570a.png 

I've attached a few logs with a few pulls also the map (23/02/22, but have been trying to tweak the table as I've been driving so they might be a little different to what they show in the log.

LOG 1 is the latest, LOG 2 is when DC values where too high under load, LOG 3 has a good 2nd and 3rd gear run in the middle, LOG 4 is when the table was pretty far off, have tweaked since then, I included it as a reference to what the numbers probably shouldn't be.

Have logged:
Engine Speed
MAP
MGP
WGate DC %
MAP Limit Status

This link contains all the logs:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lic2ne8pupjqnd7/AACWhf51WQ5_PaMDIJMRnv3ia?dl=0

230222 LATEST FILE.pclx

You really need to do a PC log so we have all the data.  You dont even have TPS logged so can only imagine what is going on.  

I would just start with a single value in the whole DC table and slowly increase it until somewhere close to the target is achieved.  If you cant get stable control with a single DC being commanded then something else is wrong.   Hard to say for sure without all the data but something doesnt look right in your logs, in some areas you have 270Kpa at 35% and in others you have 56% and it is only just slowly creeping up to 220Kpa.