GPS09 - Link Fury - Aim MXG1.2 Strada

DwreckTheHinga

I’ve been able to set up every item on my dash… but somehow can’t get the GPS speed to display. The channel exists, and I can select it- then I have gps speed selected in the menu- but it makes no difference. At this time I don’t care if it will or will not transmit to the ECU. It’s currently plugged into the back of my dash, but no readings. This is a newer build, so it never worked. 

Sorry this isn’t the most detail oriented post- I’m not currently near the car to really add much more. 

I’m not at a dash now, but if you push the view button (bottom right from memory) on the dash several times to cycle through your pages, after the last page you will reach the gps page. This will show status and how many satellites it can see etc.  

Ok, maybe the MXG is different.  How about connect RS3 and go to the connected devices screen.  You should see some GPS status in there somewhere - not sure if on the live measures tab or one of the others.  Sorry I dont have an MXG in my office to test.  Also check the firmware version while you are in there.  

wm9QJri.png

• 1 year later...

After rage quitting on getting this to work- I'm back, and I really want this shit to work. 

I've tried plugging the GPS into the back of the dash, and into the ECU, neither will show me any live data for GPS either through the MXG1.2 Strata or the RS3. Is it possible the GPS I received was just DOA at this point, cause this really doesn't make any sense to me, otherwise.