Fury G4+ Lambda 1 error code 6

Flat4supersport

Hi Guys, 
Went racing yesterday and my internal Lambda was dropping out, I was getting Error 52 "Can't read diagnostics", had a bit of a conversation on Link Live chat and supplied a photo of the ECU board to representative (maybe to check revision info?) and it looks like I may have to send the ECU to New Zealand to get checked/repaired which is a bit of a pain, anyway I wanted to re-trace my steps from last season when I put the car away with no issues as had changed ignition coils from Audi R8 to Nissan R35, did a continuity test on all 6 Lambda wires and all good from connector to ECU.
Because ive known of other cars with "issues" today I fitted a set of "Resistor" spark plugs (had used non resistor plugs with no problems prior to changing the ignition coils) and the error 52 has now gone, but now if i rev the engine to 6000 RPM approx Error 6 appears, 

(6 - Internal control error, no user actions can be taken to correct.  Report this to your Link distributor.)

The Lambda no longer drops out and appears to be working fine, maybe I still need to send it for repair/fix, wondered if anyone else had had this code?

If tech support told you to return the ecu for inspection then I would take that advice.  There is a small batch of G4+ Fury boards that gave a high failure rate, if they have identified yours is from that batch then it will need to be inspected and possibly replaced.