2JZGTE VVTi Base map needed

DaftMonk

We retained the Drive by wire function, but still has cable to the pedal as well. No stepper idle valve, and I'm not sure if hold power is.. The harness was built by a supra shop, not myself. I will state this, when i turn the key from the run position, I lose connection with the ECU. Not sure if that helps much.

4 hours ago, Adamw said:

This is just something I knocked up, it shouldnt be far off.  You will need to assign all IO to match your wiring and check calibration of all sensors.  

Thanks Adam, if I need any help ill post here. This is a huge help!

10 hours ago, Adamw said:

You will need to assign all IO to match your wiring and check calibration of all sensors. 

It doesnt look like you have done this? 

1. Your MAP sensor is reading 250Kpa with the engine off - it should be about 100kpa.  You either have it assigned to the wrong input or the wrong calibration selected. 
  2. Your coolant temp is showing 40°C but your air temp is showing 28, so at least one of these must be wrong. 
  3. Your TPS sensors arent working/havent been calibrated and the E-throttle is not working.
  4. Your APS sensors arent working.
  5. It looks like Aux 8 is not controlling the E-throttle relay.
  6. Do you have an aux controlling the e-throttle clutch also?

You should probably also drop the master fuel down to about 10ms also once you have the above fixed.