Very High Idle with Bosch E-throttle on a 2jzgte vvti

Pauly_FD

Hello everyone I'm having a issue with my jzx100 link g4x plug and play ECU. Its running a 2jzgte vvti with a bosch 74mm E throttle, 1000cc bosch injectors and yaris coil packs. I started with the Link 1jzgte vvti base map and I have changed what I thought was necessary to make it work correctly. I've calibrated the pedal, throttle body and map sensor and still have no luck. Every time i start the car its revs all the way to 4000 rpm and idles there. I've changed the rev limit now so it wont go over 2000 rpm but it backfires and runs terrible now. I have attached my tune and a log from it cold starting in the hopes that someone on here can catch the mistakes I've made or help me problem solve the issue I've created for my self. 

Thanks,

Paul

pauls e throttle tune_1.pclx PC Datalog - 2022-03-22 11;49;00 am.llgx

Drop the numbers in the idle base position table down to about 4% - this is how much the throttle is open for idle.  You have ~40% in there now.  Also in idle actuator settings change start up offset to 0% - this is how much extra the throttle is held open for start up, change the integral gain to 0.05 and change the max clamp to 8%.  That should be closer.

Thank you for the help I changed those setting and tested it all this morning. Here are the results from the log. It sits around 1300 rpm now but hunts for idle. I'm guessing it needs more inputs to get it to be at a stable position. I'm hoping to run my AEM x series lambda gauge into this ecu but I'm waiting on 120 ohm resistors to terminate my harness.  I will leave the rest for my tuner to sort out now. 

PC Datalog log test 3.llgx