G4x stormX jeep 4.0 base file

supra11487

Hello all. I have installed my g4x stormx ecu in my car and wondering if anyone would have a base file or template I could start with. Engine is a jeep 4.0 based engine thats been worked over quite a bit. Just seeing if anyone has set up a jeep 4.0 in a link ecu and would be willing to share their base file. Thank you 

20220314_161909.jpg

I dont but I could possibly set up a starting point.  Does this one have the 18-2-2-2 flywheel trigger and the half moon thing in the distributor/CAS?  What size injectors?  Is that a ford idle valve?  is it going to be boosted or NA?

What does it have for a MAP sensor, ECT and IAT sensors?  Maybe give us a list of what inputs and outputs you have stuff connected too.  

First time diving into EFI. Yes is is the factory trigger pattern that should be 18-2-2-2 and the half moon in the cam sensor. Will be running ford ev1 24lb injectors for now since I have them. Yes on the ford idle valve should be 50-100 Hz from what I have read. Gm 3 bar map sensor, factory jeep coolant sensor (can easily be changed) and a walker 210-91002 intake temp sensor. I have a picture of what I have things connected to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

20220329_194614.jpg

20220329_194547.jpg