aem wideband calibration

2.0L_turbo

hey just looking to see if I can get some help on how to calibrate a AEM wideband, the part number is 30-4110 and the ecu is a StormX and firmware is the latest build. I found a thread with the values I need to use and it said to use a custom calibration on cal 4-6, I chose cal 4, changed the output unit to lambda but I dont see an area to input the numbers I found. however when I switch to a linear calibration the spot to add those numbers is present. should I be using a linear calibration for my wideband? 

EDIT: also quick question about grounding the wideband, I see a lot of comments saying to ground to the block, in my case there is not many places to do this but I have lots of places I could do that on my intake manifold and the car from factory uses that as a grounding point. Would that be sufficient as a star point ground?

cal2.PNG

cal1.PNG

Thanks Adam appreciate it, Hoping my wideband doesn't give me grief as I'm now finding out that calibrating these older widebands is a bit of a pita due to no sensor ground I believe was the issue? If it does give me grief I will likely just get a series X 

You would just compare the AFR or Lambda value displayed in PC Link vs what is displayed on the gauge.  If there is an offset of say 0.05lambda then you would just adjust the two calibration points by 0.05lambda so that they read the same.