FIC 125-550cc injector dead time

2.0L_turbo

Just an update I got word back from Fuel injector clinic and got the chart directly from them. As a disclaimer do not use these unless you know this is the exact set of injectors you have. My set is 10+ years old and long discontinued! 

On a side note is there anyway I can figure out more of the voltages dead times instead of jumping 2v every time so it has a bit more resolution? 

Screenshot_20220407-122903.png

3 hours ago, 2.0L_turbo said:

On a side note is there anyway I can figure out more of the voltages dead times instead of jumping 2v every time so it has a bit more resolution?

What I often do is input the values you have, then change the deadtime table to graphic view (K key)  then adjust the in between values using arrow keys until you have a visually nice curve through the known points.

6 hours ago, Adamw said:

What I often do is input the values you have, then change the deadtime table to graphic view (K key)  then adjust the in between values using arrow keys until you have a visually nice curve through the known points.

is this kinda what you were taking about?

pins.PNG