Supralink Secondary Fuel Pump

kyddo112

What's the best way to add/control a secondary fuel pump to a Supralink ECU? I have an expansion loom connected to Connector 2 and thought I could use AUX9 but after reading the Features tab (https://dealers.us.linkecu.com/TS2JZX_2) it says AUX9 can't be used as an AUX out. What AUX Out can I use to activate the second pump during boost? 

Also, AUX9 is showing as Purge. I checked voltage on it and it's at 12v no matter what I choose for it, even when I switch it to OFF. Is that normal? I've attached my map just incase. 

Thanks! 

RayAbeleda_flex_edit-Test.pclr

In the G4+ plug-in ECU's there is a confusing relationship between Aux 9 & 10, you may also notice there is no Aux 10 settings listed in the software. 

When not being used for E-throttle, you can use Aux 9 (as its labelled in the software) as a general aux out, but this actually controls the output pin labelled Aux 10 on the hardware. This is pin B74 on the main header.  So connect B74 to your fuel pump relay (aux 10) but you set up the control settings for it in the Aux 9 settings in software.    

For E-throttle Aux 9, 10 & 4 all have to interact to generate an "H bridge" type output on two pins.  So Aux 10 pin will only work when E-throttle is enabled and is controlled by setting aux 4 to "Ethrottle Signal 1.  The Aux 4 output pin is not available when E-throttle is enabled.