vr4 Link e throttle (Link G4+ Plugin)

Anfurnyy

I have a G4+ Plugin ecu for a Galant Vr4 that im using in my 1g dsm. 

I was looking to setup a drive by wire setup but after doing some research it turns out i might need the E-throttle module or send my ecu in to have it modded for the on board e-throttle?
I was hoping someone could confirm this. 
My bottom PCB version seems to be v1.1

thanks!

• Anfurnyy changed the title to vr4 Link e throttle (Link G4+ Plugin)

Unfortunately the VR4 adapter board is one of our older ones that hasnt been updated for onboard E-throttle.  So yes, it will require the external module or it could be modified by link with some flying leads added to bring the Ethrottle auxes out.  

I would probably go for the modification option in this case since this ecu is also quite stingy with the number of spare inputs and outputs, so Link could add a couple of extra analog inputs at the same time.   

1 minute ago, Adamw said:

Unfortunately the VR4 adapter board is one of our older ones that hasnt been updated for onboard E-throttle.  So yes, it will require the external module or it could be modified by link with some flying leads added to bring the Ethrottle auxes out.  

I would probably go for the modification option in this case since this ecu is also quite stingy with the number of spare inputs and outputs, so Link could add a couple of extra analog inputs at the same time.   

Thanks for the reply! Any idea on a cost for such a modification?  I'd definitely be interested in some extra inputs as well.