CAN Lambda errors/not working while using CANTEE

Jamez

I have a GTRLINK g4x using the CANJST to a CANTEE, one end goes to the Link 52mm CAN Gauge and the other to the Can lambda. Seems to heat up and work fine for a few seconds then stops working for a moment, comes back on, then quits entirely. It has thrown code 27 once, and Lambda 1 error will show #2. When I removed the CANTEE and plugged the CAN Lambda directly into the CANJST coming from the ECU the problem went away. I noticed the Lambda 1 errors seemed very strange with the CANTEE plugged in, which didn't happen when I had the CAN Lambda straight to the ecu. Logs are attached below, please advise! 

With CANTEE.llgx Without CANTEE.llgx

UPDATE: 

Took it out for a drive with the CAN Lambda directly plugged into the ECU and all seemed to be going well for a few minutes then when I'd get off throttle the CAN Lambda would stop functioning. It gave a new error code of 54 - excess pump current, the sensor would return to life when I got back on throttle. It seems to me like I may have received something that is faulty, log is attached below

Drive No CANTEE.llgx

If the power supply is marginal or very noisy it will report odd errors.  Do you have it powered from its own relay or are you using the alternative wiring with the capacitor added?  Is it a GTR with battery in the trunk?

Yes battery is in the trunk, I have 0 Gauge wire for both power and ground going to the front of the car. I'm going to try running its power supply from a relay directly off the battery. If that doesn't fix it I'll try the alternative wiring with the capacitor. Right now it's just being powered from the same wire that I used for the CAN gauge.