2jz gte base map single turbo 730cc injectors

LEIGH211

Evening don't suppose any one can help with base maps for my 2jz 280zx. I used the supplied base map and had a bit of a mess and got it running.

It's

Link g4+ fury

8.5cr gte pistons with thick rods

730cc bosch injectors (not sure if I need to do any config?)

Ethrottle (sort of setup and idles once warm but stalls on quick blips)

Coil on plug 

Big single turbo 

4bar map

Mac solenoid.

Aim Is to get a safe tune so I can get it to rolling road. 

Based uk Midlands if anyone's local.

Log and calibration attached 

Thanks 

2nd startup v1.llg Datsun 280zx 2jz G4+ Fury configured LI v2.pclr

I have updated some of the idle and E-throttle settings in the map attached which will be a bit closer.  What does it have for a throttle body?  The PID values are very low.  

Have you checked base timing?  

You fuel mixture looks possibly a bit rich but would really need to see what it is like at normal operating temp.  The rest would be close enough to drive it gently.  

Datsun280zx2jzG4FuryconfiguredLIv3.pclr

That's great thanks Adam.

The ethrottle, I had some issues and took a lot of setting up to get current values. Unit was off a 2014 Jaguar v8 f type. Auto cal kept failing so had to do manual. 

I did initially check base timing was correct but will redo as I've replaced the coil on plugs since and changed a lot of parts. 

I will get a log with it warming up this evening. 

Tha ks again! 

Thank warm up log attached 

Seems to want more fuel once enrichment drops off. if you can help with the base map and enrichment using the attached log that would be great.

Dyno is 5 miles so not to far. Im waiting for a slot but want to get it prepaired best i can prior to visit to reduce time if possible.

I did notice the charge temp is acting strange and going high when warm (is it calculated?)? The IAT sensor is in manifold and seem normal. should i have IAT at intake and a charge temp sensor in manifold?

Thanks Again

Datsun280zx2jzG4FuryconfiguredLIv4.pclr

not sure how i add as log file is 3600kb try this google drive link? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W0tnQ45LnCUfSI4-HngYVB7anN6LMMJ1/view?usp=sharing

thanks