Aem speedometer into link g4+

Will_1223

Hi all, I have a jzx90 chaser with a link g4+ storm ecu, I have opted for a aem speedometer (gps) as I have a different transmission so no speedo input or output, I was told the aem would be able to be wired in but the guy doing my work is unsure how, can anyone send me some paper work how this can be done please  

Reading the instructions with the AEM X-Series GPS Speedo it looks like there are two wires on connector B - A yellow and a violet wire.  The signal is listed as a 12v pulsed output so you should be able to run the signal wire to a Digital input (DI) and then ground the ground wire to the ECU sensor ground.  Then calibrate vs. a phone app or dyno roller speed.

14 hours ago, koracing said:

Reading the instructions with the AEM X-Series GPS Speedo it looks like there are two wires on connector B - A yellow and a violet wire.  The signal is listed as a 12v pulsed output so you should be able to run the signal wire to a Digital input (DI) and then ground the ground wire to the ECU sensor ground.  Then calibrate vs. a phone app or dyno roller speed.

Thank you for reply, would you know which pin outs on the plug please I need to go to?

If you take a look at the Storm pinout (http://linkecu.com/documentation/StormQuickstartGuide.pdf) you can se DI 1, 2, and 3 on Loom A, and DI 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 on Loom B.  The Ground from the gauge you would want to connect to one of the Ground Out pins on Loom A or B.