NISSAN FJ20 Direct Coil

POWERPLUS

We are operating a Nissan DR30 Skyline with FJ20 engine with KUROFUNE installed.
I have been using the distributor system, but I am trying to convert it to direct coil, but I am unable to start the engine.

The spark test after the conversion to direct coil has shown no problems with any of the cylinders.
Similarly, the injectors have been tested and confirmed to work for each cylinder.
Just to be sure, we also checked the direct coil for spark during cranking.

Trigger 1 and 2 status also go to "yes" during cranking, but it seems to take a little longer to be detected.

The maximum ECCS width detected was 9 degrees.
This engine has a high cam, so the low resolution mode is turned on. (The situation did not change with it off).

Trigger calibration was 67 degrees.
In this condition, the engine starts at one shot when the direct coil specification is switched back to the distributor specification.

The slits in the distributor were 360 and 4 as I will attach a picture.
It is also visible on the trigger scope.

I also attach the runtime status during cranking and the configuration file.
In the AUX of the runtime, fuel and ignition are not on.
I believe this is the cause of the engine not starting, but I have not been able to figure out why this is happening.

I am in a labyrinth, please help me.

Iijima

印刷して数える.jpg

trigger scope 全体.jpg

trigger scope 拡大.jpg

trigger.jpg

trigger1.jpg

trigger2.jpg

20220611 ダイレクト点火4 trigger filtering low.pclr

With a distributor the engine will run with 4 possible trigger offsets - only one will be correct, but the engine will run regardless.  With direct spark the engine will only run with the correct offset.  If your timing light shows the correct timing when cranking, the most likely you are out by 360 deg - so the spark is at TDC exhaust stroke rather than TDC compression stroke.  

Try the offset at -293