FD Rx7 log first fire

Morodiz

Hi There, I have attached a log for when we first fired up after Link G4X install in Rx7.  We followed the steps in manual and couldn't get the car to fire.  It popped a few times but that was about it. 

Any thoughts on the attached log please?

13b Extend port, 850cc injectors pri/sec, 40psi fuel, factory coils.

Cheers

Scott

PC Datalog - 2022-06-26 3;06;31 pm.llgx

It look like it is not happy with the trigger, it shows only 17 or 18rpm a couple of times then zero rpm for most of the time you are cranking.  

Can you attach a copy of the map and also do a trigger scope while cranking and attach that here too.

For a copy of the map, with PC link connected to ecu & online, go to >file>save as.  it will give you a file with a .pclx extension - this is your map.  

For the triggerscope you need to click the capture button when the engine is already cranking.  That one above looks like you clicked the button before cranking.  

The trigger is actually working better in that latest log.  Still need to see the triggerscope and map to give some feedback.  

Mostly looks ok to me.  I would lower the arming thresholds a bit to the examples below to make it a bit more robust but it looks like it has everything it needs to run.  Possibly plugs are fouled, rotaries can be a bit sensitive when the tune is a fair way out.  Looking at our FD map we have the master fuel at 14ms (has 850primaries) so perhaps drop yours to 12-14 so it doesnt have too much fuel dumping in there.    

BhRRaJY.png

Make sure you change that timing split table to negatives too.  

Did you pressure test the primary rail for leaks after installing the 850CC in there ?

its also advisable to get another new set of spark plugs an try again, in some rear cases i have actually got bad plug or plugs which doesnt fire at all new out of the box. you can try with less fuel and increase until it sounds like its gonna start up to avoid fouling the new ones. you can also use the ignition test function to test the coils and spark plugs. 

Ah I missed it earlier but I now see a potential issue.  Your MAP limit table is a bit messed up so you are getting an 80% fuel cut when cranking.  

Attached to this post is a new copy of the MAP limit table from our RX7 base map.  If you go to your existing MAP limit table, right click, then import/export>import from file and choose this file below.  

MAP Limit Table 1.lte