LINK ecu G4 from R33 GT-R

TT94

Hi.

Since my new R32 GT-R has an unknown Mine's Ecu, i was looking at a used Link G4 from a R33 GT-R. 

My question is, is there any "base" maps available that i could download and use without need to get the car to a tuner and run on the dyno? I dont wanna run any high numbers, just standard. I was looking to get OEM ecu for R32 GT-R but found this and thought it maybe could be a good choice also if i did not need to tune.

Thanks.

On 6/27/2022 at 11:14 PM, Adamw said:

There are base maps in PC Link that will allow the engine to start and run with minimal set up, but it will need proper tuning before it can be driven hard.

Ok, thank you. Do you know anything about OEM part numbers of the ecu in r32 gtr? Mines is a 1992 and the mines ecu ends on 62 and i found oem ecu with the same number. Attached picture

20220626_113616.jpg

22 hours ago, Adamw said:

All of the japanese performance ecu's of that era were just the factory ECU with a modified ROM.  Usually only minor changes from stock such as scaling for larger injectors and increase of RPM and boost limits.  

So, if i get a OEM ecu thats ends on the same numbers (62)  i should be fine? Or do i install a lambda gauge and keep an eye on the lambda value meanwhile running mines ecu?

Ive read that mines ecu destroys engines for people outside Japan because of fuel change etc