z32 injector and coil not assign correctly.

kevin p

I have a strange problem; the injectors and ignition coils assignment are all mix up #1 injector is #2 and #1 coil is #3. The car was running fine before I remove the motor.

I reinstall the motor and now this problem arise. 

I try to send the file, but I get a message that the file is over the max allowed.

Thanks

What do you mean by "they arent assigned correctly"?  They would just fire in the sequence that is in the firing order table based on crank position reported by the CAS.  

If you do the injector test/Ignition test do the correct injectors/coils fire?

You have probably used up your upload allowance so you can share your files with dropbox/google drive/ondrive/wetransfer or similar.

On 7/1/2022 at 3:47 PM, kevin p said:

I have a strange problem; the injectors and ignition coils assignment are all mix up #1 injector is #2 and #1 coil is #3. The car was running fine before I remove the motor.

I reinstall the motor and now this problem arise. 

I try to send the file, but I get a message that the file is over the max allowed.

Thanks

...check the wiring; there are four coils that can be mixed up, #1-4 coils have enough length to reach the opposite bank.