BOSCH 550CC INJECTOR CHARACTERISTICS

ChrisPerthAussie

I dont personally have injector data for those, but "running rich" is unlikely related to deadtimes as generally provided the battery voltage is reasonably stable the deadtime will be a relatively static value.

HI ADAM, I CONFOUNDED TWO ASPECTS OF THE FUEL SETUP IN MY POST. I WANT THE INJECTOR DATA PLEASE, IF ANYONE CAN HELP IN THIS REGARD. I AM ALSO TRYING TO OPTIMISE FUEL SETUP BECAUSE THE ENGINE IS RUNNING VERY RICH. INJECTOR DEADTIMES ARE A COMPONENT, BUT NOT THE ONLY COMPONENT TO OPTIMISE. HOW CAN I TELL G4X THAT I HAVE INSTALLED 550CC INJECTORS - WITH A DW HIGHER FLOW LIFT PUMP - WHEN THE BASE MAP WILL BE FOR 370CC STOCK INJECTORS - WITH THE STOCK FLOW LIFT PUMP? CHEERS.

Most of our base maps (except for the modelled mode ones) are just generic, they arent based on any specific injector size or fuel pressure.  You just adjust the master fuel value until the air fuel ratio is in the ballpark 

On 7/1/2022 at 9:34 PM, ChrisPerthAussie said:

HI ADAM, I CONFOUNDED TWO ASPECTS OF THE FUEL SETUP IN MY POST. I WANT THE INJECTOR DATA PLEASE, IF ANYONE CAN HELP IN THIS REGARD. I AM ALSO TRYING TO OPTIMISE FUEL SETUP BECAUSE THE ENGINE IS RUNNING VERY RICH. INJECTOR DEADTIMES ARE A COMPONENT, BUT NOT THE ONLY COMPONENT TO OPTIMISE. HOW CAN I TELL G4X THAT I HAVE INSTALLED 550CC INJECTORS - WITH A DW HIGHER FLOW LIFT PUMP - WHEN THE BASE MAP WILL BE FOR 370CC STOCK INJECTORS - WITH THE STOCK FLOW LIFT PUMP? CHEERS.

Injector manufacturer should have the data you need.