Altezzalink changing TPS

Jezley

Hi I have got a 3sge Altezza with apexi turbo kit

have changed throttle body to a slunk2 ultra TB with Honda TPS

new TPS is 3 pin

have tried all wires and can’t figure out how to set up new tps 

b22 and b23 off the Toyota pin out will read at 4.88v at closed and jump to 4.9 at fully open set on the an volt 5 and 6

Have run b2 for power

b23 for signal

b17 for earth

b22 as an volt 6 will read same as the b23 wire

so question here is what wires should I use when converting from 4 pin to 3 pin TPS sensor and how to get it from reading low voltage on an temp 2 4 6

It has high voltage at closed position which it should read 0.5v 

I can upload a log of me flicking the throttle plate open and closed but nothing really happens besides the voltage going from 4.88 -4.90

I believe that I have got it correct, however b17 is not showing any continuity on my multi meter I have fixed the issue however is it saying 3.24 fully open and 0.00 v at closed

it will not let me calibrate as it says ensure PID setting are correct and tries to calibrate the electric throttle plate, then says no H bridge defined

I used b17 on the left, b22 in middle and b2 power on the right I got the pin out of a Honda forum https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-crx-ef-civic-1988-1991-3/official-honda-tps-wiring-calibration-thread-2830131/

ecu log tps 21st aug 22.llgx

When I pulled off the TPS plug it will zero out for a fraction of a second and then go back to 100% on the TPS perCentage in tuning tab

diagnostic tab will show nothing on AN volt 5 for voltage if disconnected 

but still 0.00v at closed and 3.24 fully opened, if I move the TPS SENSOR when closed it does not change the voltage at all, at fully open it drops to about 3.10v

If you have a cable throttle then E-throttle should be turned off.  Then in > Analog inputs > throttle position sensor assign the an volt it is wired to and set error high to 4.95V and error low to 0.05v.  Go to >ecu controls > TPS set up and follow the instructions on screen.

I believe I have figured it out @Adamw

i had the error value set to 100%, so I changed to 0% and is now tracking how factory one was

tps main open says 2.93v

do I change that do 4.95 as wel?

I also have fault codes

67 tps signal

26 an volt 6 below error value

and 23, an volt 5 below error value

an volt 5 is my b22 wire for signal in middle of tps sensor O22 on link 

here is what happens when i put 4.95

22nd aug.llgx