First start help

Gaberpot

I’m going to attempt to start my motor tomorrow - specifics- it’s a 1jz vvti jzx100 engine, bc264 cams, 1600cc injectors, 1zz COP and some other goodies. 
I’ve verified all the outputs that the ecm controls(fans and fuel pumps) and all my sensors working, can network is operating, ive entered coil dwell times, injector dead time data. Good fuel pressure, oil pressure, and the remaining inputs verified to be good also  

so onto my concern, since this basemap I’m modifying uses stock 1jz injector.. I’m running 1600cc and don’t really understand how to safely start the car without dumping fuel into the cylinders.. any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance! 

Dont overthink it too much.  Set the master fuel to about 6ms, that should be somewhere in the ballpark to get it started.  Once started if it sounds all lumpy then that would suggest too much fuel so reduce the master until it smooths out.  If it only coughs when cranking or fires then dies after a few seconds then you likely have too little fuel so increase the master.