Engine holding back until power cycle

TvE

Hey guys, I have a very annoying issue with my TTLINK G4+ pnp ecu.

The ecu is wired to an Audi 8L loom but fitted inside of a 1981 VW bus. This is a 1.8 with GTX3076II with bi fuel. Log on LPG but will do the same on petrol.

The issue started out intermittently, sometimes the engine would hold back as if entering anti lag. At first I thought it was a wiring problem or pedal issue, so I swapped out the pedal and fitted a full "new" engine loom, taking extra care for a good power supply through 3 relays. After refitting all electronics, I still have the issue and today it happened almost every minute. I can power cycle the ecu and drive on with full power straight away, but after around one minute the engine starts to hold back again.

If I try to maintain speed, the engine rpm will slowly decrease so I keep adding throttle untill the engine is building around .5 bar of boost and still dying. Sometimes accompanied by misfires or pops in the exhaust. It feels like rolling anti-lag, but I cant see anything happening in the ecu. Timing stays about the same, injection times do not change. No lambda in this log. For illustration I attached a screenshot, from 10s onwards the rpm is slightly decreasing while throttle is applied, from 445s I think you can see the misfire in rpm ROC. Knock was disabled, turned it on now.

I have 2 logs attached that show the issue, and would very much like some help in troubleshooting where to look next. I thought of coil failure, but it would be weird that I can fix it by power cycling and get straight on the gas again. No ecu fault codes, and ecu is running the latest firmware (updated this morning).

Any pointers?
Kind regards, Tijn

Log 2022-09-14 5;58;57 pm.llg Log 2022-09-14 5;59;19 pm.llg

Knipsel.PNG

In that log your lambda is not working or it is set up wrong so is measuring 0.505 lambda (very rich) all the time, you have CLL enabled, so at the end of the log CLL is pulling 33% fuel out, this would be enough to make it run very poorly and/or misfire.  Of course when you power cycle the CLL correction will go back to zero so it will run ok again until the CLL has wound up and pulled all the fuel out.   

Wow Okey that was an easy fix! 
My fuel maps are spot in so I did not bother to wire in the lambda yet, only forgot to turn cll off!

I think my previous problems had something to do with the wiring and I have assumed the issue was the same. I had pedal/tb codes before that are now solved.

thanks a lot for the pointer! I fee kind of dumb now, but the car is running as good as expected.