MY05 WRX Link G4X plugin with sensors

CraigyP

Just chasing a bit of information on the above to make sure I have all the parts for my tuner. I am looking to run two 150psi sensors for fuel and oil pressure, and the flex sensor for E85 blends. Besides the sensors themselves, is there additional wiring parts I need to pick up to get it all installed?

I have also picked up a can gauge, is the CANJST the correct cable to grab to get it to communicate with the ecu?

Thanks for your help.

Ok, yes you will want the WRX9X ecu for that one.  

For the flex sensor,  this needs to be connected to a digital input.  The most convenient option to access a digital input is to buy an expansion harness.  There are a few spare DI's on the expansion ports.  This is the expansion loom: https://dealers.linkecu.com/XSL_2

For the 2 pressure sensors, there are a couple of options.  These need to be connected to analog inputs.  There are a few spare analog inputs on the expansion ports so 1 option is to use the same expansion harness as the flex sensor.  A possibly easier option assuming you have removed the TGV's, then you can use the old TGV sensor wires.  These conveniently give you an analog input, 5V and sensor ground already routed to the engine bay and finishing on each side of the engine probably somewhere around where your pressure sensors will be located.