Best ECU for RX8 REW Swap

FenriRx8

Im currently ECU shopping for my RX8 I plan to swap a 13B-REW into. Ive seen that most Link ECUs are compatible with rotaries. I am just curious how easy they are to apply to rotaries in comparison to Adaptronic who have PNPs with all the necessary adjustments for fuel delivery and spark built into their software. Obviously they are compatible, but is Link’s software as tailored to rotaries as other companies? I haven't seen any link videos or posts going into detail on rotary compatibility so I figured this is the place to ask. Any other information you may have I didn't ask for feel free to leave, any extra information is helpful.

On the negative side:

At present we dont have complete built-in CAN bus support for the RX8 - we do plan to in future but it is a fair way down the priority list at present.  You will find a couple of maps of mine on the forum here where I have set up the user CAN to get most of the basic dash functionality working - but there will be some functionality missing.  For example I think I didnt have the ODO working on the last rally car I done.  So from that point of view if yours is going to be a road car you may be better looking at a brand that has known complete OEM CAN functionality for the RX8 built-in.  We dont have a built-in functionality to control the FD sequential twin turbos if that was your plan.  We currently only support 2 stages of injection so that means we dont support the renesis well or the very high boost/high power rotaries where 3 stages is typically desired.  

On the positive side:

In terms of engine control we support the REW based rotaries well and in my opinion our fuel model, staged injection blending, staged wall wetting compensation and limiters etc are more advanced than all of our consumer level competitors.  We also have fuel trim based knock control which generally works better than ignition trim based knock control on turbo rotaries.