Leonsnow

hello

i need help pointing out my problem .

engine ez36 Subaru , link 4x monsoon . 

injectors 1&6 driver 1         coil 1&2 driver 1

injector 5&4 driver 2           coil 5&6 driver 2

injector 3&2 driver 3           coil  3&4 driver 3

CAR IS A LEFT HAND DRIVE

aux 1 left side intake solenoid intake ( driver side left wheel HAND) bank 2   ........( trigger 2 on the intake camshaft sensor )

aux 2 left side exhust solenoid exhaust ( left side driver ) bank 2   ..............         .( DI2  ON EXHUST CAM SENSORE LEFT SIDE )

aux 3 right intake side solenoid ( passenger side  ) bank 1           ..............    ( DI3 ON INTAKE CAM SENSORE RIGHT SIDE )

aux 4 right exhaust side solenoid  ( passenger side )bank 1           ..........   . ( DI4 ON EXHUSTR CAM SENSORE RIGHY SIDE )

VVT errorSS

also how much the AVCS effect performance  on this engine ( thinking to delete it )

thank you in advance

test2.pclx TriggerScopeLog.llgx PC Datalog - 2022-10-15 5;56;07 pm.llgx

Edited by Leonsnow
MORE INFORMATION

I dont really see much wrong.  In the VVT settings can you turn off all of the VVT PWM outputs (set to none), then start engine, hold it at about 2000RPM, start the PC logger.  With it still running at 2000RPM, set the cam angle test to calibrate and wait for that to turn off.  Once that calibrate returns to off do another triggerscope at 2000 as well. 

Give use the map, log and scope from that test.   

Sweet, looks like its all happy in that log.  Enable the outputs again and see what happens.  I suspect it is going to need some custom PID tuning based on clues in your earlier logs.  Give us a new log with it running at about 2000 again but with some VVT target commanded - say 10 on the intake and -10 on exhaust,