3Sgte gen2 need help to look over my data log and tune

johncy

hello, can anyone help me look over at my map and data log, my idle seems to be dipping down abit.

im using someones ignition table, also my VE table at idle is about 79%

also how do i set up my mixture map so its more accurate when i make corrections.

stock 3sgte with arp headstuds and mls headgasket. 47trim turbo 38mm wastegate 7psi spring, ebcs, 540cc gen 3 injectors 340aem fuel pump aeromotive FPr ems intercooler 2.5" catless downpipe full exhaust.

high cruise oct 23.llgx mr2 oct 23.pclx

For the idle, increase your 80degC idle base position to 45%.  Turn on idle ignition control with the settings below.  If it still undershoots with those changes then add a little dashpot offset. 

For the high VE - your deadtimes are set to zero - this means the injector will be injecting less fuel than the ecu has calculated.  If you dont have any data then copy the deadtime table out of our supra base map, that will at least be better than nothing.  

Copy the charge temp approximation example table out of the help file.  Turn off the IAT trim table. 

Your accel enrichment isnt working as the cold compensation is set to zero.  Set it to about 5 at the lefthand?cold end, and 1.0 for 70C and up.  Then linear interpolate between those 2 points, as a starting point.

Idle ign settings:

OOGa8I6.png