Fuse popping when turning on AC

Stick

Hey all.

During the week i hit the AC in my stagea for the first time since installing my GTT G4x plugin, and it blew the 10A "ENG Cont" fuse in the under bonnet fuse/relay box, which killed power to the ECU. Does anyone know if a pin needs to be moved at the ECU to fix this issue? I can see the following pins on the ECU relating to AC:

Pin 109 - AC clutch relay flywheeling (12v const)

Pin 14 - A/C clutch (Inj 7 Aux)

Pin 21 - A/C in (DI3)

Pin 78 - A/C fan (Inj 8 Aux)

Im guessing it has something to do with pin 109 as it is a constant 12v feed, but im unsure what i should be moving it to.

Also, does anyone know what a good base to start setting would be for launch control parameters for an RB25DET neo?

Thanks in advance.

There is no known incompatibility around this circuit in a stagea as far as I know.  

Looking at the schematics for this ecu, the only explanation I can come up with for the symptoms you describe would be a faulty or reversed diode or a short around this circuit somewhere.  Can you pull the lid off the ecu case and give me a photo that has a reasonably clear shot of the diode highlighted below.  While you are at it, give the ecu case a good shake too - to confirm there is no loose screw rolling around in the case or something. 

Mkg0FUF.png