Engine does not start when switching from G4+ to G4X ecu

pol.cp03

We have a single-cylinder twin-plug KTM 690 engine with a Formula Student focus. This year we have moved from the G4+ Atom to the G4X Xtreme X. 

With the Atom control unit, the map was not quite right but it started well and worked. When we changed the ecu what we did was to copy all the maps and calibrations of the sensors and the trigger as they were. 

At the moment we find that the engine does not start and runs on excess fuel. I attach a picture of a data log. 

What can be seen at a glance is the large fuel drop of 1 ms, which does not match the sustained start time table which I have it at 2 seconds. 

I hope some answer can help us, thank you.

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-15 231602.png

The excess fuel is coming from acceleration enrichment.  In the log below you can see the injector PW is 21ms, 16ms of this is coming from accel enrichment.  

You could solve this by increasing the Accel deadband, but your MAP is very noisy so I suggest you change to TPS accel mode.  I will attach some starting settings below.

For the starting difficulty, you have ignition mode set to direct spark but you dont have any sync set up.  This means for some start attempts the spark will be on the wrong cycle.  To solve this you could set up MAP level sync or you can change ignition mode to wasted spark.  I suggest wasted spark as the easiest option so you can start tuning and work out the other problems.  

BE7bsEM.png

MMUhX7e.png