E46 M3 pinout

Dewit

Hi there.

Im in the process of 2jz swapping my E46 M3 and want to know if anyone has a pinout to have all or most factory functions working using a Fury X? 

I'm using a Bosch DBW throttle, retaining A/C, and would like for the instrument cluster to function as normal if possible? 

Will it be possible to have airbags  central locking, ABS, traction control, cruise control, electric windows and the radio functioning?

Really struggling to find a decent wiring diagram/schematic on google.

On sensors Im running BOSCH PSTF1 sensors for fuel pressure/temp, oil pressure/temp, coolant pressure/temp, along with a bosch TMAP sensor for IAT and MAP aswell as a secondary IAT pre-intercooler. Im installing Hitachi R35 GTR coils and BOSCH 950cc injectors.

Could someone please tell me what the best course of action would be to wiring this setup? The car came with no engine, gearbox, engine harness, gearbox harness or DME. There are only 2 connectors in the stock DME location in the engine bay and the looms run through the firewall.

For wiring diagrams, the BMW WDS must be the most widely pirated automotive documentation systems known to man, you should have no trouble finding factory diagrams.  https://bmwteka.com/ is one example.

For the dash board you can use the mini R53 CAN mode and most of the basics will work.  If you search "E46" on the forum here you will probably find some of my old maps with custom CAN set up for more complete functionality but you will need a good understanding of Link to make use of that.  ABS is a bit hit and miss, there are 2 different ABS systems used in the E46, I know one works with the mini stream and one doesnt, cant remember which.  

A/C request from memory is a bit odd, a duty cycle based signal I think.  G4X should have all the tools you need be able to interpret it, but you will need to reverse engineer how it works on a car with a stock ecu first.