Possible problems after update

Steve Bull

Did the latest up date for the g4x xterme. It fly by wire, afterwards  i noticed my throttle on start up was 3%, normally it was on 9% before the engine started and was cold. On trying to calibrate the TPS it keep coming up with errors. I can here the throttle clutch switching on and the throttle moving but the TPS reading doesn't change. Any ideas

1 hour ago, Steve Bull said:

i noticed my throttle on start up was 3%, normally it was on 9% before the engine started and was cold.

What was the E-throttle target?

1 hour ago, Steve Bull said:

On trying to calibrate the TPS it keep coming up with errors. I can here the throttle clutch switching on and the throttle moving but the TPS reading doesn't change. Any ideas

Can you give us a hint?  What error? 

A log and tune would be useful too.  

I didnt know if the upgrade had altered or any settlings need to be recalibrated, as sometimes happens. Its not registering the throttle movement or power going to Aux 9/10. APS  reads correctly, it just that ill all worked prior to the upgrade, then didnt the second it rebooted.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to do some CAN. If you sending "Generic dash" on one of the channels. Do you still have to go to streams and  load stream "generic dash"  to that stream. Or is this done automatically under Mode tab, Data heading and selecting  "Generic dash" in the mode box. CAn more than one CAN device receive the same channel and CAN ID. All it is i need the Haltech ic-7 dash and Hardwire pdm to get the same data. It does work at the moment fairly well, with two generic dashes being sent on different channels/CAN ID. But its a bit messy and all the channel are being used. 

Thanks

You dont need to load a stream, just set the mode to transmit generic dash.  All devices on the bus can read the same stream, you dont need to set up two.  

Having said that I dont think generic dash would be very useful to a PDM anyhow, typically for a PDM you would just send a few CAN auxes for things like fuel pump request, fan request etc.